In mid-August, the first solar medium to high temperature thermal application research center in Shandong Province was approved to establish by Linuo Thermal Group. It has shown Shandong’s emphasis on new energy industry and Linuo’s leading position in the industry. There have also been breakthroughs in the scientific platform building in Linuo thermal group. The research center will focus on the conversion of technology study and fruits on the field of solar medium to high temperature application, speeding up the solar industry’s development in China.
- 56 mins ago - Renewable Energy Giant LONGi Offers More Than Green Tech Solutions -
- 3 days ago - 1 Billion Yuan! Prolto to Invest in C&I Energy Storage and Rooftop Projects in China -
- 3 days ago - 6 Billion Yuan! GCLSI to Launch TOPCon Solar Cell and Energy Storage Project -
- 4 days ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Jiangsu Jiuding to Launch 10GW Solar Cell and 5GW Module Project in Jiangxi Province of China -
- 4 days ago - 2.6 Billion Yuan! Shuangliang to Supply 7,800 MT of Silicon Materials to DAH Solar -
Effects of COVID-19 on the German PV Market Manageable, Development to Remain Steady With the Removal of the 52GW Cap
Number of Cancelled and Postponed Conferences Continue to Rise Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprises Combine for More Than 80 Million Yuan in Donations Towards Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Risen Energy at Bloomberg Summit London: Asset Securitization Can Reduce the Leverage Cost of Energy Finance
2019 Distributed Photovoltaics and Energy Storage Innovation Development Summit Successfully Concludes. Bright Future Ahead for Energy Storage!