In mid-August, the first solar medium to high temperature thermal application research center in Shandong Province was approved to establish by Linuo Thermal Group. It has shown Shandong’s emphasis on new energy industry and Linuo’s leading position in the industry. There have also been breakthroughs in the scientific platform building in Linuo thermal group. The research center will focus on the conversion of technology study and fruits on the field of solar medium to high temperature application, speeding up the solar industry’s development in China.
- 3 hours ago - Hanwha Qcells Closes 3.5GW Solar Module Facility in South Korea -
- 4 hours ago - 14GW! CSI Solar a Subsidiary of Canadian Solar to Launch Silicon Wafer Project in China -
- 4 hours ago - 10.5 Billion Yuan! Tongwei to Launch 25GW Solar Cell and 20GW Module Production Project in Chengdu City of China -
- 1 day ago - 26.17%! GCLSI Achieves Record-breaking Conversion Efficiency on Perovskite Tandem Module -
- 1 day ago - How Many Chinese Solar Cell Producers Currently Use BC Technology, As LONGi Does? -