PVTIME - Jiangsu Tongling Electric Co., Ltd.(301168.SZ) announced recently that it has signed an investment contract for PV junction box and module project with the committee of Dafeng Economic Development Zone in Jiangsu Province of China, with an estimated total investment of 1.8 billion yuan, of which the planned investment for the first phase will be 510 million yuan and another 1.2 to 1.3 billion yuan for the second phase. And the construction period is expected to be 18 months.
- 2 days ago - 5 Billion Yuan! Cando Solar to Launch 4.8GW HJT and 4.8GW Module Project in Jiangsu Province of China -
- 2 days ago - 2.1GW! PV2 World's Largest Solar Plant Completed in El Dafra by Sinomach -
- 2 days ago - AIKO Statement on Patent Infringement Claims -
- 2 days ago - Leascend Tech's GW HJT Production Line Reaches Operational and Cooperation Expands -
- 2 days ago - 2 Billion Yuan! Huasun Completes C Round Financing -