PVTIME – Jiangsu Tongling Electric Co., Ltd.(301168.SZ) announced recently that it has signed an investment contract for PV junction box and module project with the committee of Dafeng Economic Development Zone in Jiangsu Province of China, with an estimated total investment of 1.8 billion yuan, of which the planned investment for the first phase will be 510 million yuan and another 1.2 to 1.3 billion yuan for the second phase. And the construction period is expected to be 18 months.
- 3 days ago - ACC Completes 3.2MW Rooftop Solar Project for Eastroc Beverage -
- 3 days ago - ReneSola Power Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results -
- 3 days ago - Enphase Energy Launches IQ8 Microinverters in France and the Netherlands -
- 3 days ago - Greenbacker Closes New $150 Million Senior Secured Sustainability Revolving Credit Facility -
- 3 days ago - CPIA Wang Bohua: 85-100GW Annual PV Installed Capacity in China As Expected -