ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOL), a leading brand in and technology provider of solar photovoltaic ("PV") products, today announced that all shareholder resolutions proposed at the Company's 2013 annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") held today were duly passed. Specifically, the shareholders passed resolutions approving:
- the increase of the maximum number of shares, at no par value of a single class, the Company is authorized to issue from 500,000,000 to 600,000,000.
- the amendment to and restatement of the memorandum of association of the Company to provide for future potential issuances of preferred shares, among other things;
- the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2012, together with the reports of the auditors thereon;
- the re-election of Mr. Tan Wee Seng as a director of the Company, who is retiring by rotation and offering himself for re-election in accordance with the Company's current articles of association; and
- the re-appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP as auditors of the Company until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the shareholders of the Company.