PVTIME – On August 9, Solar Alliance Energy Inc. (‘Solar Alliance’ or the ‘Company’) (TSX-V: SOLR, OTCQB: SAENF) announces a correction to its press release dated August 5, 2022. The Company previously announced that 2,425,000 common shares of the Company have been granted to certain directors and officers of the Company at an exercise price of $0.09 per share with an expiry date of November 5th, 2027. The correct number of options that were granted to directors and officers of the Company was an aggregate of 2,475,000 options. All other terms and conditions of the options as announced in the August 5, 2022 press release remain correct.
- 1 day ago - Polysilicon Price Boom to See an End in China Soon？ -
- 1 day ago - JinkoSolar to Deliver Utility Application Energy Storage System to Mexico -
- 2 days ago - GoodWe Achieves a 10.95MW Large-Scale PV Project in Malaysia, Debuting Its One-Stop Ground Solution - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - JinkoSolar Announces Cash Dividend -
- 2 days ago - Tongwei to Stop ¥16BN Private Placement for High-purity Silicon Projects -