On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 2 days ago - LONGi Lowers Monocrystalline Wafer Prices -
- 2 days ago - 1.527 Billion Yuan! RF to Launch Diamond Line Project via IPO in SZSE China - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - 2-in-1 Thin-film Photovoltaics Paired for Higher Performance -
- 2 days ago - Enel Launches Clean Energy Retail Business in Select US Markets, Marking its Fourth Business Expansion in 2022 -
- 2 days ago - Totalenergies and Indo Kordsa Celebrate the Completion of 4.8 Megawatt-Peak Rooftop Solar Project in Indonesia -