On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 8 hours ago - Polysilicon Price Boom to See an End in China Soon？ -
- 8 hours ago - JinkoSolar to Deliver Utility Application Energy Storage System to Mexico -
- 1 day ago - GoodWe Achieves a 10.95MW Large-Scale PV Project in Malaysia, Debuting Its One-Stop Ground Solution - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - JinkoSolar Announces Cash Dividend -
- 1 day ago - Tongwei to Stop ¥16BN Private Placement for High-purity Silicon Projects -