Reporter Zhang Min, Wang Pan on May 11, 2012, according to Finance Memo  No. 33, building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications demonstration projects of TBEA Industrial Park phase Ⅰ applied by Xi’an Electrical Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBEA SunOasis Co.,Ltd. was approved by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance through the comprehensive assessment. The successful declaration of the project is not only affirmation and recognization for continuous research in the field of integrated technologies and equipments of solar PV system for many years, but also fully embodies leading advantages of solar PV system integration businesss, which support the development and promotion of the State PV industry and create good condition for popularizing the application for green and renewable energy.
- 13 hours ago - 2.5 Billion Yuan! SolarPlus to Kick Off PI of 10GW n-type Solar Cell and Module Project in Chuzhou City of Anhui Province China -
- 14 hours ago - 12 Billion Yuan! GED to Launch 2GW Solar Power and Energy Storage Project -
- 15 hours ago - LUXEN Solar Named Tier 1 Solar Module Manufacturer by BloombergNEF -
- 19 hours ago - LONGi to Supply Larsen & Toubro with Modules for Projects in Saudi Arabia -
- 20 hours ago - Daqo New Energy’s Subsidiaries Announce Two High-Purity Polysilicon Supply Agreements with LONGi and Another Solar Manufacturing Company in China -