Reporter Zhang Min, Wang Pan on May 11, 2012, according to Finance Memo  No. 33, building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications demonstration projects of TBEA Industrial Park phase Ⅰ applied by Xi'an Electrical Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBEA SunOasis Co.,Ltd. was approved by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance through the comprehensive assessment. The successful declaration of the project is not only affirmation and recognization for continuous research in the field of integrated technologies and equipments of solar PV system for many years, but also fully embodies leading advantages of solar PV system integration businesss, which support the development and promotion of the State PV industry and create good condition for popularizing the application for green and renewable energy.
- 3 days ago - 5 Billion Yuan! Cando Solar to Launch 4.8GW HJT and 4.8GW Module Project in Jiangsu Province of China -
- 3 days ago - 2.1GW! PV2 World's Largest Solar Plant Completed in El Dafra by Sinomach -
- 3 days ago - AIKO Statement on Patent Infringement Claims -
- 3 days ago - Leascend Tech's GW HJT Production Line Reaches Operational and Cooperation Expands -
- 3 days ago - 2 Billion Yuan! Huasun Completes C Round Financing -