Xu Pengfei (L), China’s first individual user of grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) power, introduces PV solar batteries to his friend on the top of his flat building in Qingdao, east China’s Shandong Province, Jan. 13, 2013. As Xu’s “personal power plant”, the eight pieces of PV solar batteries have a total installed capacity of 2 kW, with a grid-connected voltage of 220 V. It not only provides electricity for Xu’s family, but also sells surplus electricity to the state grid, which has been the first successful case ever in China.
- 36 mins ago - 20 Billion Yuan! Xinyi Silicon Launches PI of 200,000 MT Silicon Production Project in Yunnan Province of China -
- 5 hours ago - Enphase Energy Demonstrates Bidirectional Electric Vehicle Charger Technology -
- 5 hours ago - Scatec Sells Its Upington Solar Plant in South Africa for NOK 569 Million to Finance Further Growth -
- 5 hours ago - Trina Storage Starts Strong in 2023, Signs Over 100MWh Elementa Deals in the UK -
- 6 hours ago - 1.322 Billion Yuan! China Power Inks EPC Services With SNPDRI for Artux PV Project -