Sep 12, 2012 Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group ("CMNE") and China Technology Development Group Corporation ("CTDC", NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited ("Hareon Solar", SHA.600401) in the Hareon Solar headquarter located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China. Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Huaijin Yang, CEO of Hareon Solar presented at the meeting. During the meeting, Mr. Yang introduced the production capability of Hareon Solar as well as their overseas solar projects in the United States. The three parties exchanged opinions about the current market situation and future prospects of Chinese PV industry, as well as the future cooperation opportunities in the development of solar power pipelines in China. The three parties are looking forward to this cooperation opportunity and at the same time have entered a 200MW PV projects joint development agreement. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as the investor and operator, and CTDC, as the technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Hareon Solar both in China and abroad.
- 3 days ago - 5 Billion Yuan! Cando Solar to Launch 4.8GW HJT and 4.8GW Module Project in Jiangsu Province of China -
- 3 days ago - 2.1GW! PV2 World's Largest Solar Plant Completed in El Dafra by Sinomach -
- 3 days ago - AIKO Statement on Patent Infringement Claims -
- 3 days ago - Leascend Tech's GW HJT Production Line Reaches Operational and Cooperation Expands -
- 3 days ago - 2 Billion Yuan! Huasun Completes C Round Financing -