Sep 12, 2012 Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited (“Hareon Solar”, SHA.600401) in the Hareon Solar headquarter located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China. Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Huaijin Yang, CEO of Hareon Solar presented at the meeting. During the meeting, Mr. Yang introduced the production capability of Hareon Solar as well as their overseas solar projects in the United States. The three parties exchanged opinions about the current market situation and future prospects of Chinese PV industry, as well as the future cooperation opportunities in the development of solar power pipelines in China. The three parties are looking forward to this cooperation opportunity and at the same time have entered a 200MW PV projects joint development agreement. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as the investor and operator, and CTDC, as the technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Hareon Solar both in China and abroad.
- 25 mins ago - 20 Billion Yuan! Xinyi Silicon Launches PI of 200,000 MT Silicon Production Project in Yunnan Province of China -
- 5 hours ago - Enphase Energy Demonstrates Bidirectional Electric Vehicle Charger Technology -
- 5 hours ago - Scatec Sells Its Upington Solar Plant in South Africa for NOK 569 Million to Finance Further Growth -
- 5 hours ago - Trina Storage Starts Strong in 2023, Signs Over 100MWh Elementa Deals in the UK -
- 6 hours ago - 1.322 Billion Yuan! China Power Inks EPC Services With SNPDRI for Artux PV Project -