Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Znshine PV-Tech Co., Ltd (“Znshine”) at Znshine’s headquarter in Jintan, Jiangsu, China. The meeting was attended by Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Guifen Wang, Chairman of Znshine. Mr. Wang introduced Znshine’s expansion plan to both parties. The three parties discussed about the cooperation opportunities on the development of solar power projects with different scales in China and Japan. Mr. Li said, “I can see growth potential in Japan’s PV industry as well as the investment returns of their solar power projects.” CMNE and Znshine entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 450MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Znshine both in China and abroad.
- 21 mins ago - Renewable Energy Giant LONGi Offers More Than Green Tech Solutions -
- 3 days ago - 1 Billion Yuan! Prolto to Invest in C&I Energy Storage and Rooftop Projects in China -
- 3 days ago - 6 Billion Yuan! GCLSI to Launch TOPCon Solar Cell and Energy Storage Project -
- 4 days ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Jiangsu Jiuding to Launch 10GW Solar Cell and 5GW Module Project in Jiangxi Province of China -
- 4 days ago - 2.6 Billion Yuan! Shuangliang to Supply 7,800 MT of Silicon Materials to DAH Solar -
Effects of COVID-19 on the German PV Market Manageable, Development to Remain Steady With the Removal of the 52GW Cap
Number of Cancelled and Postponed Conferences Continue to Rise Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprises Combine for More Than 80 Million Yuan in Donations Towards Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Risen Energy at Bloomberg Summit London: Asset Securitization Can Reduce the Leverage Cost of Energy Finance
2019 Distributed Photovoltaics and Energy Storage Innovation Development Summit Successfully Concludes. Bright Future Ahead for Energy Storage!