Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 59 mins ago - Wanhua Chemical and Huaneng to Jointly Build a 600MWp Solar Fishery Photovoltaic Power Station -
- 2 hours ago - Luoyang Glass to Invest 1.4 Billion Yuan to Facilitate the Completion of Two Solar Cell Encapsulation Projects - 0 Comment
- 2 hours ago - Thailand’s Largest Floating PV Plant with Sungrow PV and Floating Solutions Comes Online - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - Sungrow Releases 2021 Semi-Annual Report -
- 9 hours ago - JinkoSolar Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results -