Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 2 hours ago - Convergent Energy + Power’s Battery Storage System to Increase Electricity Reliability in California’s East Bay in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy -
- 2 hours ago - Jetex & Berlin Neuhardenberg Airport to Develop the World’s First Pure Green FBO in Berlin -
- 2 hours ago - First Tellurium Announces Listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange -
- 2 hours ago - MPC Energy Solutions Breaks Ground on Second Solar Power Plant in Colombia -
- 23 hours ago - 2.4%-5.1%! LONGi Raises Wafer Prices -