Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 18 hours ago - JinkoSolar Updates Value-based Strategy Combining Principles, Social Responsibility and Profitability -
- 20 hours ago - Fuyao Glass Raises HK$4.338 Billion via Placement, Plans to Use 10% For Photovoltaic Glass Market Expansion -
- 4 days ago - Ginlong Technologies (Solis) Achieves Another Year of Strong Sales Growth in 2020 -
- 4 days ago - Atlas Renewable Energy Executes Its 2nd USD Finance Project in Brazil’s Renewable Sector -
- 4 days ago - Ørsted Completes Its First Utility-Scale Solar Plus Battery Storage Project -