Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 3 days ago - Ministry of Finance: All Compliant Photovoltaic and Wind Power Projects Will Be Included Into the Subsidy List -
- 3 days ago - 5.95 Billion Yuan! China Reveals Renewable Subsidies for 2021 -
- 4 days ago - Runergy and S.C New Energy Technology Corporation to Develop a 30GW Mono PERC+ and 5GW HJT Project -
- 4 days ago - LONGi November 24 Wafer Price Trend -
- 4 days ago - JinkoSolar Announces New Chief Operating Officer -