Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 8 hours ago - 684.39 Million Yuan! Sumec to Transfer 100% Equity of 3 Companies With PV Power Stations -
- 8 hours ago - Jolywood Rolls Out the First Piece of 182/210 Solar Cell From Its 16GW Shanxi Factory - 0 Comment
- 14 hours ago - LONGi Ups Silicon Wafer Price for July 2022 -
- 14 hours ago - Sungrow Rolls Out the Comprehensive PV and ESS Solutions for the Philippines’ Utility Solar Market -
- 1 day ago - 2.9 Billion Yuan! Ginlong (Solis) to Raise Funds for String Inverter Production and PV Plant Project -