Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 1 day ago - LONGi Lowers Monocrystalline Wafer Prices -
- 1 day ago - 1.527 Billion Yuan! RF to Launch Diamond Line Project via IPO in SZSE China - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - 2-in-1 Thin-film Photovoltaics Paired for Higher Performance -
- 1 day ago - Enel Launches Clean Energy Retail Business in Select US Markets, Marking its Fourth Business Expansion in 2022 -
- 1 day ago - Totalenergies and Indo Kordsa Celebrate the Completion of 4.8 Megawatt-Peak Rooftop Solar Project in Indonesia -