Based on Japan’s electricity characteristics and electricity needs for transportation, through hundreds of experiments in eight months, Linuo Power Group finally succeeded in developing 1200Wh lithium type uninterruptible power storage system, which has entered Japanese market. This is the first time for the products that are independently developed by Linuo to enter Japan’s transportation area. Its main characteristic is the use of large-capacity lithium manganese battery as power storage system to provide uninterruptible power for Japan’s traffic lights. The system has obtained Japanese PSE Certification. After a month’s pilot run, the products have gained high recognition from Japanese clients, who have placed more orders. Linuo is going to develop the next generation of 5600Wh smart home power system to enter broader area.
- 10 hours ago - 385 Million Yuan! Aiko to Acquire 2.78% Equity of Lihao Semiconductor -
- 10 hours ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Linyang to Launch 20GW TOPCon Cell Project in Nantong City of China -
- 13 hours ago - Strong Winds Damage 100MW Photovoltaic Project in Xinjiang, Sparking Concerns About Prospect of Oversized Module -
- 3 days ago - ACC Completes 3.2MW Rooftop Solar Project for Eastroc Beverage -
- 3 days ago - ReneSola Power Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results -