In mid-August, the first solar medium to high temperature thermal application research center in Shandong Province was approved to establish by Linuo Thermal Group. It has shown Shandong’s emphasis on new energy industry and Linuo’s leading position in the industry. There have also been breakthroughs in the scientific platform building in Linuo thermal group. The research center will focus on the conversion of technology study and fruits on the field of solar medium to high temperature application, speeding up the solar industry’s development in China.
- 2 days ago - Q CELLS Initiates Penalty Proceedings Against Jinkosolar Gmbh Following Its Violation of the German Court Judgment - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - JA Solar Expects Net Profit for the First Three Quarters of 2020 to Increase by as Much as 91% to 1.33 Billion Yuan -
- 3 days ago - JinkoSolar to Supply 204 MW of Swan Bifacial Modules to juwi Hellas for the Biggest Bifacial Solar Project Ever Built in Europe -
- 3 days ago - Canadian Solar to Provide a 75 MW / 300 MWh Energy Storage System to the Mustang Solar Project in California -
- 4 days ago - Surrey Is Leading the Way in Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells -