Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Znshine PV-Tech Co., Ltd (“Znshine”) at Znshine’s headquarter in Jintan, Jiangsu, China. The meeting was attended by Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Guifen Wang, Chairman of Znshine. Mr. Wang introduced Znshine’s expansion plan to both parties. The three parties discussed about the cooperation opportunities on the development of solar power projects with different scales in China and Japan. Mr. Li said, “I can see growth potential in Japan’s PV industry as well as the investment returns of their solar power projects.” CMNE and Znshine entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 450MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Znshine both in China and abroad.
- 7 mins ago - Solis Reports 2020 Q3 Revenue; Its Strongest Quarter Ever -
- 16 hours ago - TCL Electronics Announces First Three Quarters Net Profit of 860 Million Yuan, a Year-on-Year Increase of 70.85% -
- 18 hours ago - First Solar, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results -
- 20 hours ago - The Production Base and Changzhou R&D Center Signs on to Develop Semiconductor and Crystalline Silicon Conductive Materials in the Changzhou National High-Tech District -
- 20 hours ago - Wood Mackenzie Expects Global Solar Photovoltaic Installations to Reach 115GW in 2020 -