Jiangsu, China - China Merchants New Energy Group ("CMNE") and China Technology Development Group Corporation ("CTDC", NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Znshine PV-Tech Co., Ltd ("Znshine") at Znshine’s headquarter in Jintan, Jiangsu, China. The meeting was attended by Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Guifen Wang, Chairman of Znshine. Mr. Wang introduced Znshine’s expansion plan to both parties. The three parties discussed about the cooperation opportunities on the development of solar power projects with different scales in China and Japan. Mr. Li said, "I can see growth potential in Japan’s PV industry as well as the investment returns of their solar power projects." CMNE and Znshine entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 450MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Znshine both in China and abroad.
- 2 days ago - JA Solar Plans to Invest 5.024 Billion to Build a 20GW Crystal Pulling and Wafer Slicing Project in Baotou -
- 2 days ago - GCL-Poly Energy Enters Into Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement With Wuxi Shangji Automation for a Granular Silicon Production Joint Venture in Inner Mongolia -
- 3 days ago - JinkoSolar is the First Solar Company to Sign on to the Global Framework Principles for Decarbonizing Heavy Industry -
- 3 days ago - Intersect Power Chooses Long-Term Reliability and Performance; Orders up to 2.4 GW of First Solar Series 6 - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - 708kW of SOFARSOLAR Inverters Have Been Installed by Cambodia's Ministry of Transport, Showcasing Cambodia's Unlimited Potential for New Energy Development -