Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Znshine PV-Tech Co., Ltd (“Znshine”) at Znshine’s headquarter in Jintan, Jiangsu, China. The meeting was attended by Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Guifen Wang, Chairman of Znshine. Mr. Wang introduced Znshine’s expansion plan to both parties. The three parties discussed about the cooperation opportunities on the development of solar power projects with different scales in China and Japan. Mr. Li said, “I can see growth potential in Japan’s PV industry as well as the investment returns of their solar power projects.” CMNE and Znshine entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 450MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Znshine both in China and abroad.
- 1 day ago - Suzhou Shijing Wins Pollution Management Bid for Runergy’s 4 GW PERC Solar Factory -
- 1 day ago - SPIC Jilin to Establish 2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries for Renewable Projects -
- 1 day ago - Shell to Invests $565 Million in Brazilian Renewable Energy Through 2025 -
- 1 day ago - 17 Renewable Companies Form Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy to Take Collective Action Towards the Full Sustainability of Renewable Energy -
- 1 day ago - CNNC to Spend 10 Billion Yuan to Build New Energy Projects Including 1.5GW in Solar -