Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Znshine PV-Tech Co., Ltd (“Znshine”) at Znshine’s headquarter in Jintan, Jiangsu, China. The meeting was attended by Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Guifen Wang, Chairman of Znshine. Mr. Wang introduced Znshine’s expansion plan to both parties. The three parties discussed about the cooperation opportunities on the development of solar power projects with different scales in China and Japan. Mr. Li said, “I can see growth potential in Japan’s PV industry as well as the investment returns of their solar power projects.” CMNE and Znshine entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 450MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Znshine both in China and abroad.
- 11 hours ago - First Solar Completes Sale of Japan Operations & Maintenance Platform to PAG Real Assets -
- 11 hours ago - Duke Energy Outlines Progress on Clean Energy Transition -
- 11 hours ago - ReneSola Power Closes Sale of 70 MW of Solar Projects in Pennsylvania -
- 12 hours ago - TC Energy to Build Its First Solar Energy Project in Canada -
- 12 hours ago - LONGi Successfully Wraps the Renewable Energy India Expo With Hi-MO 5 as a Key Attraction, Unveiling the Hydrogen Business for Indian Customers -