PVTIME – Voltalia, an international player in renewable energies, released its revenues for Q2 2022.
Solid second quarter
- Energy Sales: +8%. Decline in wind and solar production, more than offset by a positive exchange rate effect and by contractual clauses indexing sale prices to inflation
- Services: +36%. Strong sales growth for third-party clients in all regions
Capacity in operation and under construction
- 2.1 GW in operation and under construction (+42% vs. H1 2021) with more than 0.9 GW under construction (88% in solar)
2023 ambitions confirmed
- 2.6 GW in operation and under construction
- Normalised1 2023 EBITDA target of €275-300 million
Voltalia (Euronext Paris ISIN code: FR0011995588), an international player in renewable energies, announces today its revenues for the second quarter and first half of 2022.
“Voltalia continued to grow at a rapid pace in the second quarter with strong sales of services to third-party customers and the contractual indexation of electricity sales prices to inflation. Our capacity in operation and under construction now exceeds 2.1 gigawatts“, commented Sébastien Clerc, Voltalia’s CEO.