PVTIME – On September 23, Trina Solar announced that it entered into an investment cooperation agreement with the Changzhou National High-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee and will be expanding its annual solar module production capacity by 15GW.
- 3 days ago - 1 Billion Yuan! Prolto to Invest in C&I Energy Storage and Rooftop Projects in China -
- 3 days ago - 6 Billion Yuan! GCLSI to Launch TOPCon Solar Cell and Energy Storage Project -
- 4 days ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Jiangsu Jiuding to Launch 10GW Solar Cell and 5GW Module Project in Jiangxi Province of China -
- 4 days ago - 2.6 Billion Yuan! Shuangliang to Supply 7,800 MT of Silicon Materials to DAH Solar -
- 4 days ago - 12.8 Billion Yuan! JA Solar to Launch 20GW Wafer and 30GW Solar Cell Project -
Effects of COVID-19 on the German PV Market Manageable, Development to Remain Steady With the Removal of the 52GW Cap
Number of Cancelled and Postponed Conferences Continue to Rise Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprises Combine for More Than 80 Million Yuan in Donations Towards Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Risen Energy at Bloomberg Summit London: Asset Securitization Can Reduce the Leverage Cost of Energy Finance
2019 Distributed Photovoltaics and Energy Storage Innovation Development Summit Successfully Concludes. Bright Future Ahead for Energy Storage!