PVTIME - The board of directors of NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) declared a quarterly distribution of $0.7875 per common unit (corresponding to an annualized rate of $3.15 per common unit) to the unitholders of NextEra Energy Partners. The distribution will be payable on Nov. 14, 2022, to unitholders of record as of Nov. 4, 2022.
- 16 hours ago - 3.5GW! GCLSI to Buy Silicon Wafers from GCL Suzhou -
- 17 hours ago - 100,000MT! Qiya’s Silicon Project Kicked Off in China -
- 4 days ago - Hanwha Qcells Closes 3.5GW Solar Module Facility in South Korea -
- 4 days ago - 14GW! CSI Solar a Subsidiary of Canadian Solar to Launch Silicon Wafer Project in China -
- 4 days ago - 10.5 Billion Yuan! Tongwei to Launch 25GW Solar Cell and 20GW Module Production Project in Chengdu City of China -