On the 8 th of May 2012, ESI series, including ESI-1500LV，ESI-1600LV，ESI-2000LV，ESI-3000LV，ESI-4000LV，ESI-5000LV, obtained the CE(EMC) approval, after the strict test and examination by the relevant origination. ESI series comply with EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 andEN61000-6-4, and the corresponding certification No. for these six types of inverts are as follow:GR2107/010268C3. The acquirement of CE approval, indicating that ESI inverters accord with the European standard in the area of electromagnetic compatibility, laid a solid foundation for entering European market.
- 15 hours ago - 744.43W! Himalaya G12-132 Module Hits New Record on Module Power -
- 16 hours ago - First Solar Breaks Ground on $1.1 Billion, 3.5 GW Louisiana Manufacturing Facility -
- 16 hours ago - 150MW! JA Solar to Supply All Parts to PV Plant of Paramount Group in Bangladesh -
- 16 hours ago - Enphase Energy Launches New Home Energy Systems in the United Kingdom with IQ Battery 5P and IQ8 Microinverters -
- 4 days ago - $315 Million! Jinko Power to Launch 400MW PV Plant in Saudi Arabia -