On the 8 th of May 2012, ESI series, including ESI-1500LV，ESI-1600LV，ESI-2000LV，ESI-3000LV，ESI-4000LV，ESI-5000LV, obtained the CE(EMC) approval, after the strict test and examination by the relevant origination. ESI series comply with EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 andEN61000-6-4, and the corresponding certification No. for these six types of inverts are as follow:GR2107/010268C3. The acquirement of CE approval, indicating that ESI inverters accord with the European standard in the area of electromagnetic compatibility, laid a solid foundation for entering European market.
- 18 hours ago - ACC Completes 3.2MW Rooftop Solar Project for Eastroc Beverage -
- 18 hours ago - ReneSola Power Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results -
- 18 hours ago - Enphase Energy Launches IQ8 Microinverters in France and the Netherlands -
- 18 hours ago - Greenbacker Closes New $150 Million Senior Secured Sustainability Revolving Credit Facility -
- 18 hours ago - CPIA Wang Bohua: 85-100GW Annual PV Installed Capacity in China As Expected -