On the 8 th of May 2012, ESI series, including ESI-1500LV，ESI-1600LV，ESI-2000LV，ESI-3000LV，ESI-4000LV，ESI-5000LV, obtained the CE(EMC) approval, after the strict test and examination by the relevant origination. ESI series comply with EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 andEN61000-6-4, and the corresponding certification No. for these six types of inverts are as follow:GR2107/010268C3. The acquirement of CE approval, indicating that ESI inverters accord with the European standard in the area of electromagnetic compatibility, laid a solid foundation for entering European market.
- 3 days ago - Ministry of Finance: All Compliant Photovoltaic and Wind Power Projects Will Be Included Into the Subsidy List -
- 3 days ago - 5.95 Billion Yuan! China Reveals Renewable Subsidies for 2021 -
- 4 days ago - Runergy and S.C New Energy Technology Corporation to Develop a 30GW Mono PERC+ and 5GW HJT Project -
- 4 days ago - LONGi November 24 Wafer Price Trend -
- 4 days ago - JinkoSolar Announces New Chief Operating Officer -