On the 8 th of May 2012, ESI series, including ESI-1500LV，ESI-1600LV，ESI-2000LV，ESI-3000LV，ESI-4000LV，ESI-5000LV, obtained the CE(EMC) approval, after the strict test and examination by the relevant origination. ESI series comply with EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 andEN61000-6-4, and the corresponding certification No. for these six types of inverts are as follow:GR2107/010268C3. The acquirement of CE approval, indicating that ESI inverters accord with the European standard in the area of electromagnetic compatibility, laid a solid foundation for entering European market.
- 1 hour ago - Wanhua Chemical and Huaneng to Jointly Build a 600MWp Solar Fishery Photovoltaic Power Station -
- 2 hours ago - Luoyang Glass to Invest 1.4 Billion Yuan to Facilitate the Completion of Two Solar Cell Encapsulation Projects - 0 Comment
- 2 hours ago - Thailand’s Largest Floating PV Plant with Sungrow PV and Floating Solutions Comes Online - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - Sungrow Releases 2021 Semi-Annual Report -
- 9 hours ago - JinkoSolar Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results -