On the 8 th of May 2012, ESI series, including ESI-1500LV，ESI-1600LV，ESI-2000LV，ESI-3000LV，ESI-4000LV，ESI-5000LV, obtained the CE(EMC) approval, after the strict test and examination by the relevant origination. ESI series comply with EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 andEN61000-6-4, and the corresponding certification No. for these six types of inverts are as follow:GR2107/010268C3. The acquirement of CE approval, indicating that ESI inverters accord with the European standard in the area of electromagnetic compatibility, laid a solid foundation for entering European market.
- 20 hours ago - JinkoSolar Updates Value-based Strategy Combining Principles, Social Responsibility and Profitability -
- 22 hours ago - Fuyao Glass Raises HK$4.338 Billion via Placement, Plans to Use 10% For Photovoltaic Glass Market Expansion -
- 4 days ago - Ginlong Technologies (Solis) Achieves Another Year of Strong Sales Growth in 2020 -
- 4 days ago - Atlas Renewable Energy Executes Its 2nd USD Finance Project in Brazil’s Renewable Sector -
- 4 days ago - Ørsted Completes Its First Utility-Scale Solar Plus Battery Storage Project -