On March 20th, Tibet Development and Reform Commission approved Linuo’s 20MW PV Project to be built in Shigatse. The successful approval has laid a good foundation for the exploration of market in 2012 for Linuo Solar Power Group. It has also promoted the implementation of “Solar Power Plan” in Shigatse while delivering green power to Tibet. It is said that to gain the government’s recognition and approval as soon as possible, Linuo Tibet Company has made tireless efforts to complete the application program with high quality. The Tibet Company has already set up a special team for the preparatory work in the project. The grid project has 30 WM in total. The first 10 WM was successfully completed and put into use on July 6th 2011.
- 20 hours ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Jiangsu Jiuding to Launch 10GW Solar Cell and 5GW Module Project in Jiangxi Province of China -
- 20 hours ago - 2.6 Billion Yuan! Shuangliang to Supply 7,800 MT of Silicon Materials to DAH Solar -
- 20 hours ago - 12.8 Billion Yuan! JA Solar to Launch 20GW Wafer and 30GW Solar Cell Project -
- 1 day ago - Huawei’s Smart String-level Disconnection (SSLD) Tech for PV Plant SafetyCertified by DEKRA and Intertek -
- 2 days ago - Tongwei Solar to Launch PII 200,000MT Silicon Project in Yunnan Province of China -
Effects of COVID-19 on the German PV Market Manageable, Development to Remain Steady With the Removal of the 52GW Cap
Number of Cancelled and Postponed Conferences Continue to Rise Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprises Combine for More Than 80 Million Yuan in Donations Towards Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Risen Energy at Bloomberg Summit London: Asset Securitization Can Reduce the Leverage Cost of Energy Finance
2019 Distributed Photovoltaics and Energy Storage Innovation Development Summit Successfully Concludes. Bright Future Ahead for Energy Storage!