JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (“JinkoSolar” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that the Company’s annual general meeting of shareholders has been rescheduled for November 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at Youlan, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China. The record date for the meeting has also been changed to October 15, 2012 (New York time) and all shareholders of the Company as of the close of business on October 15, 2012 (New York time) will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
- 44 mins ago - Renewable Energy Giant LONGi Offers More Than Green Tech Solutions -
- 3 days ago - 1 Billion Yuan! Prolto to Invest in C&I Energy Storage and Rooftop Projects in China -
- 3 days ago - 6 Billion Yuan! GCLSI to Launch TOPCon Solar Cell and Energy Storage Project -
- 4 days ago - 10 Billion Yuan! Jiangsu Jiuding to Launch 10GW Solar Cell and 5GW Module Project in Jiangxi Province of China -
- 4 days ago - 2.6 Billion Yuan! Shuangliang to Supply 7,800 MT of Silicon Materials to DAH Solar -
Effects of COVID-19 on the German PV Market Manageable, Development to Remain Steady With the Removal of the 52GW Cap
Number of Cancelled and Postponed Conferences Continue to Rise Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprises Combine for More Than 80 Million Yuan in Donations Towards Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Risen Energy at Bloomberg Summit London: Asset Securitization Can Reduce the Leverage Cost of Energy Finance
2019 Distributed Photovoltaics and Energy Storage Innovation Development Summit Successfully Concludes. Bright Future Ahead for Energy Storage!