JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders has been rescheduled for November 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at Youlan, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China. The record date for the meeting has also been changed to October 15, 2012 (New York time) and all shareholders of the Company as of the close of business on October 15, 2012 (New York time) will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
- 16 hours ago - 3.5GW! GCLSI to Buy Silicon Wafers from GCL Suzhou -
- 17 hours ago - 100,000MT! Qiya’s Silicon Project Kicked Off in China -
- 4 days ago - Hanwha Qcells Closes 3.5GW Solar Module Facility in South Korea -
- 4 days ago - 14GW! CSI Solar a Subsidiary of Canadian Solar to Launch Silicon Wafer Project in China -
- 4 days ago - 10.5 Billion Yuan! Tongwei to Launch 25GW Solar Cell and 20GW Module Production Project in Chengdu City of China -