China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSUN) (“China Sunergy” or the “Company”), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, today announced that the following shareholder resolutions were adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Nanjing on September 5, 2012.
China Sunergy’s shareholders adopted the following ordinary resolutions proposed by the Company:
1. Retirement and Re-election of Mr. Jianhua Zhao as a Class B director of the Company;
2. Retirement and Re-election of Ms. Merry Tang as a Class B director of the Company;
3. Appointment of the Independent Auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. for the fiscal year 2012;
4. Authorization of the board of directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors of the Company; and
5. The directors be, and hereby are, authorized to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.