May 16 – 18, 2012
Shanghai New International Expo Center
(No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China)
An Event Leading You to the Fast Growing Asia PV Markets
SNEC 5th (2011) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC (2011) PV POWER EXPO], which was approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China and jointly organized by 15 international associations and organizations, came to a successful end on February 24, 2011. Photovoltaic companies from 90 countries and regions such as Germany, UK, France, USA, Canada, Japan, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Holland, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Singapore, South Korea, Russia, India, Taiwan, etc. gathered in Shanghai for this grand occasion. 1,838 exhibitors, 150,000 sq. meter exhibition space and over 180,000 visitor attendances have made SNEC (2011) PV POWER EXPO once again break the record of PV exhibitions previously held in Asia.
As the economic center of China, the world’s largest developing country, as well as a metropolis that has witnessed advanced technologies and market forces, Shanghai has naturally become the best business hub for PV-related aggregation, communication and expansion in China, Asia, and even the world. At SNEC 2011, the industrial experts, scholars and entrepreneurs gathered here to discuss extensively on the trend of the solar and PV market, industry development strategies, policy directions, cutting-edge technologies, and so on.
It has been recognized that, the advantageous geographical location, strong government support and PV companies’ sensitivity to the Shanghai market compose the three important backbones for the rapid development of SNEC PV POWER EXPO.
Upon the previous success of five SNEC events, Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) plans to hold SNEC 6th (2012) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC (2012) PV POWER EXPO] from May 16 to 18, 2012 at Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC), China.
Let’s gear up for the new era of solar energy with best exhibits, wonderful design, warm reception and high-quality service!
Data on Exhibitors Data on Exhibition Space
Move-in Dates: May 13, 2012 (13:00-17:00)
May 14-15, 2012 (9:00-17:00)
Show Dates: May 16-18, 2012 (9:00-17:00)
Move-out Date: May 18, 2012 (15:00-17:00)
● Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/Wafer/Cell/Panel/Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
Companies that manufacture equipments used to make solar ingots/blocks, wafers, cells or panels (/modules), including:
Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related;
Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC;
Production Technical and Research Equipment.
● Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules): Solar Cells Manufacturers, Solar Panels (/Modules) Manufacturers, PV Module Installers, Agents, Dealers and Distributors, CPV and Others
Companies that manufacture solar cells/panels (/modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/panels (/modules) and the companies using OEM/ODM.
● Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
● Solar Materials: Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
Companies that supply materials required for the manufacture of solar cells, solar panels (/modules), etc.
● Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
● PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system
Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/modules.
•Standard Booth (3m×3m)
Price: USD3,500/booth; USD3,200/booth (for SNEIA / EPIA / IPVEA members)
Basic Facilities: one information counter, two folding chairs, one wastepaper basket, one 220V/500W/10A power socket, two spotlights, one header board and carpet inside of the booth.
•Indoor Raw Space (≥36m2)
Price: USD350/m2; USD320/m2 (for SNEIA / EPIA / IPVEA members)
Procedures of Exhibiting at SNEC (2012) PV POWER EXPO
1) Exhibitors shall fax or mail the application form (contract) with company’s seal to the organizing committee.
2) The principle of booth assignment: “First come, first serve”. Booth space will not be assigned or confirmed without the required deposit payment being submitted.
3) Payment terms:
a) The above mentioned exhibition rates exclude the hall management fee, the booth construction fee and the additional facility renting fee;
b) Exhibitors shall remit the deposit to the account designated by the organizing committee within 10 work days after signing the contract, and meanwhile fax the remittance receipt to the organizing committee;
c) The remaining exhibition fee shall be paid to the account designated by the organizing committee before Dec. 31, 2011.
4) The ranking order of the advertisements on the catalogue shall be in accordance with the order we receive the advertising fee. The deadline is Feb. 29, 2012.
5) The organizing committee will mail the “Exhibitor Manual”, from Feb. 1, 2012, to exhibitors.
Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA)
Organizing Committee of SNEC (2012) PV POWER EXPO
Add: Room 902, No.2020 West Zhongshan Road, Shanghai 200235, China
Contact:Chin Xin +86-13041611229
Tel: +86-21-33561029-811 Fax: +86-21-33561089
E-mail: email@example.com http://www.snec.org.cn