16th International Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaics Systems
CPV-16 is committed to delivering the premier technical conference in the classical areas of concentrator photovoltaics: cells, modules, systems, and optics. Additionally, in response to exciting new research germane to CPV—micro-CPV, micro-trackers, direct/diffuse hybrid collection, planar micro-tracking, space CPV, luminescent solar concentrators, building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV), laser power converters, thermophotovoltaics (TPV), and solar fuel generation among others—an expanded program of next-generation CPV and CPV-adjacent technologies will be featured. CPV-16 will showcase both traditional and budding technologies to illustrate the diverse application space for the CPV technologist in 2020 and beyond. The conference puts an emphasis on encouraging the next generation of CPV scientists, and discounted registration for student researchers will be provided.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● CPV Cells: Design, Development, Characterization, and Performance Advances
● CPV Modules: Design, Modeling, Integration, Reliability, and Performance Advances
● CPV Systems: Field Experience, Tracking, Manufacturing, Codes, Markets, Policies, and Energy Predictions
● CPV Optics: Materials, Design, and Characterization
● Novel Concepts of CPV and its Hybridization with Other Technologies