The Clean Energy Council has become a supporting partner of Energy Storage Australia 2014, which is scheduled for 23rd-25th October 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
According to Clean Energy Council modeling, the Australian energy storage market has the potential to reach 3000MW by 2030 – a growth trajectory similar to of that of rooftop solar. Growth in the energy storage market has largely been driven by rising energy prices, increasing consumer awareness, increasing renewable capacity, and falling technology costs.
The Energy Storage Australia 2014 will address the latest energy storage project updates in Australia and will also discuss opportunities within the energy storage industry. The event will also examine critical industry issues – helping you gauge the pulse of our dynamic industry and stay abreast of the most advanced energy storage business models and technologies.
As committee of Energy Storage Australia 2014, we focus to promote green energy industry and efficiency of energy consumption. We sincerely hope a larger influence that ESA 2014 can bring to each professional in this industry, by excellent content of keynote speech, valuable views of round table discussion and wide range networking.
Key topics of discussion include:
• Australia Energy Storage Market has the Potential to Reach 3000 MW by 2030
• Australia Perspective of Grid Connected Energy Storage for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Use
• Australia Green Community Renewable Energy Policy
• Battery Energy Storage System Technology Enable Power Grids More Flexible, Reliable, Efficient, Intelligent and Environmentally Friendly —— Marble Bar PowerStore Project
• Role of Battery Energy Storage System in Utility Power Supply in Australia —— A 60KW Battery Storage System in Newington
• Energy Storage System Performance in MW Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Plant —— Capital East Project
• Smart Grid Smart City: Battery Energy Storage in Micro Grid Large Trail —— Demonstration Project in Newcastle
• The Cost-Effectiveness of Offgrid Energy Supply with Future Prediction of Battery Energy Storage Cost —— Notrees Wind Power Project
• The Largest Battery-Based Renewable Energy Storage in Australia —— King Island Renewable Energy Project
• Enlivening Energy Storage in Australia – Technology Status, Drivers and Economics
• Advantages and Disadvantages & Future Developing Trends of Different Energy Storage Technology Routes
• Opportunities and Challenges of New Business Model in Distribution Energy Storage and Networks
• Renewable Energy Generation and Energy Storage Technology Blurring of the Lines between Generators, Network Operators and Retailers
• Business Model & Case Studies for Off-Grid Energy Storage —— 252MW Wind Power Project ESA 2014: The Vital Statistics:
• 300+ Distinguished Guests Comprising Senior Decision Makers from 120+ Companies over 15+ Countries Worldwide
• 12+ Hours of Networking Time Including Roundtable Discussions and Open Q&A Sessions, Coffee Break and Exhibition Visits,
• VIP Luncheon, and One-to-one Meetings.
• 5 Sessions Offering Vital Industry Insights To reach these targets, we define power generation, grid operator, and sales distributor, project EPC as the VIP categories for this event. If you belong to any of above businesses, Congratulations! You can now register for a VIP ticket for this event with a cost price. To achieve the agenda or other details of this event, please directly call us and email us. If you want to register as a VIP delegates, please send us through firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, company and contact information. Join ESA 2014, join Australian energy storage market!