PVTIME – On September 23, Trina Solar announced that it entered into an investment cooperation agreement with the Changzhou National High-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee and will be expanding its annual solar module production capacity by 15GW.
- 1 day ago - Suzhou Shijing Wins Pollution Management Bid for Runergy’s 4 GW PERC Solar Factory -
- 1 day ago - SPIC Jilin to Establish 2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries for Renewable Projects -
- 1 day ago - Shell to Invests $565 Million in Brazilian Renewable Energy Through 2025 -
- 1 day ago - 17 Renewable Companies Form Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy to Take Collective Action Towards the Full Sustainability of Renewable Energy -
- 1 day ago - CNNC to Spend 10 Billion Yuan to Build New Energy Projects Including 1.5GW in Solar -