PVTIME - On September 23, Trina Solar announced that it entered into an investment cooperation agreement with the Changzhou National High-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee and will be expanding its annual solar module production capacity by 15GW.
- 14 hours ago - Sungrow Predicts 107-130% Net Profit Increase for 2020 -
- 16 hours ago - LONGi and KENO Enter Partnership to Bring 300MW High-Efficiency Solar Modules for Customers in Poland -
- 16 hours ago - ReneSola Power Announces $250 Million Registered Direct Offering of ADSs - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Trina Solar Forecasts Net Profit of 1.2 - 1.328 Billion Yuan for 2020, a Year-on-Year Increase of 87.55%-107.29% -
- 19 hours ago - Impax Completes Sale of Largest Operational Solar PV Farm in the Netherlands -