PVTIME – On September 23, Trina Solar announced that it entered into an investment cooperation agreement with the Changzhou National High-tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee and will be expanding its annual solar module production capacity by 15GW.
- 5 hours ago - LONGi Named ‘2022 Top Performer’ in PV Evolution Labs PV Module Reliability Scorecard -
- 5 hours ago - POWERCHINA Wins PV Project for Sand Control Base in China -
- 5 hours ago - Risen Energy Provides 600W+ Solar Modules for 11MW Distributed Rooftop PV Project of Zhongxing Automobile -
- 10 hours ago - JinkoSolar and Must Zimbabwe Signed 100MWh ESS Distribution Agreement in Zimbabwe, Africa -
- 12 hours ago - Totalenergies to Deliver a 1 MWp Solar Rooftop for Yanmar, a Leading Japanese Engine Manufacturer in India -