Reporter Zhang Min, Wang Pan on May 11, 2012, according to Finance Memo  No. 33, building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications demonstration projects of TBEA Industrial Park phase Ⅰ applied by Xi’an Electrical Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBEA SunOasis Co.,Ltd. was approved by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance through the comprehensive assessment. The successful declaration of the project is not only affirmation and recognization for continuous research in the field of integrated technologies and equipments of solar PV system for many years, but also fully embodies leading advantages of solar PV system integration businesss, which support the development and promotion of the State PV industry and create good condition for popularizing the application for green and renewable energy.
- 3 days ago - Suzhou Shijing Wins Pollution Management Bid for Runergy’s 4 GW PERC Solar Factory -
- 3 days ago - SPIC Jilin to Establish 2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries for Renewable Projects -
- 3 days ago - Shell to Invests $565 Million in Brazilian Renewable Energy Through 2025 -
- 3 days ago - 17 Renewable Companies Form Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy to Take Collective Action Towards the Full Sustainability of Renewable Energy -
- 3 days ago - CNNC to Spend 10 Billion Yuan to Build New Energy Projects Including 1.5GW in Solar -