Reporter Zhang Min, Wang Pan on May 11, 2012, according to Finance Memo  No. 33, building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications demonstration projects of TBEA Industrial Park phase Ⅰ applied by Xi'an Electrical Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBEA SunOasis Co.,Ltd. was approved by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance through the comprehensive assessment. The successful declaration of the project is not only affirmation and recognization for continuous research in the field of integrated technologies and equipments of solar PV system for many years, but also fully embodies leading advantages of solar PV system integration businesss, which support the development and promotion of the State PV industry and create good condition for popularizing the application for green and renewable energy.
- 2 days ago - JA Solar Plans to Invest 5.024 Billion to Build a 20GW Crystal Pulling and Wafer Slicing Project in Baotou -
- 3 days ago - GCL-Poly Energy Enters Into Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement With Wuxi Shangji Automation for a Granular Silicon Production Joint Venture in Inner Mongolia -
- 3 days ago - JinkoSolar is the First Solar Company to Sign on to the Global Framework Principles for Decarbonizing Heavy Industry -
- 3 days ago - Intersect Power Chooses Long-Term Reliability and Performance; Orders up to 2.4 GW of First Solar Series 6 - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - 708kW of SOFARSOLAR Inverters Have Been Installed by Cambodia's Ministry of Transport, Showcasing Cambodia's Unlimited Potential for New Energy Development -