Reporter Zhang Min, Wang Pan on May 11, 2012, according to Finance Memo  No. 33, building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) applications demonstration projects of TBEA Industrial Park phase Ⅰ applied by Xi’an Electrical Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBEA SunOasis Co.,Ltd. was approved by the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance through the comprehensive assessment. The successful declaration of the project is not only affirmation and recognization for continuous research in the field of integrated technologies and equipments of solar PV system for many years, but also fully embodies leading advantages of solar PV system integration businesss, which support the development and promotion of the State PV industry and create good condition for popularizing the application for green and renewable energy.
- 1 day ago - Jinko Solar Forecasts Annual Results for 2021 -
- 1 day ago - EGing To Invest 1.3 Billion in 5GW High-Efficiency PV Modules and Other Projects -
- 1 day ago - Enphase Energy Expands Battery Storage in Washington -
- 2 days ago - 26.4% Certified Efficiency in All-Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - China Exceeded 300GW of Grid-Connected PV Projects -