CHANGCHUN, China, December. 31, 2019 /PVTIME/ — The “Solar Microinverter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global solar microinverter market reached a value of US$ 230 Million in 2018. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.37 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 25% during 2019-2024.
The market is driven by the increasing deployment of solar microgrids, along with the rising energy demand across both the commercial and industrial sectors. The increase in residential solar rooftop installations is also acting as another major growth-inducing factor.
Additionally, the increasing utilization of Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) is also augmenting the growth of the market. The BIPV is the integration of PV power generators into the building envelope materials that act as an ancillary or principal source of electrical power. Microinverters assist in maintaining the ambient temperatures while protecting the building against various fire hazards.
Moreover, factors including growing product demand owing to its remote monitoring capabilities, increasing research and development (R&D) activities and the implementation of government initiatives to promote the use of renewable energy is further driving the growth of the market.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being ABB, Chilicon Power, Enphase Energy, APsystems, SunPower, Darfon Electronics Corporation, Delta Energy Systems, Siemens, Alencon Systems, Renesola, Omnik New Energy, Enluxsolar, Sungrow, Sensata Technologies, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global solar microinverter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global solar microinverter industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connectivity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the communication channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global solar microinverter industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global solar microinverter industry?
- What is the structure of the global solar microinverter industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global solar microinverter industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Solar Microinverter Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Connectivity
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.5 Market Breakup by Communication Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Type
5.7 Market Breakup by Application
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 SWOT Analysis
7 Value Chain Analysis
8 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
8.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
8.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
8.4 Degree of Competition
8.5 Threat of New Entrants
8.6 Threat of Substitutes
9 Market Breakup by Connectivity
10 Market Breakup by Component
11 Market Breakup by Communication Channel
12 Market Breakup by Type
12.1 Single Phase
12.2 Three Phase
13 Market Breakup by Application
14 Market Breakup by Region
14.1 North America
14.3 Asia Pacific
14.4 Middle East and Africa
14.5 Latin America
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
16.3.2 Chilicon Power
16.3.3 Enphase Energy
16.3.6 Darfon Electronics Corporation
16.3.7 Delta Energy Systems
16.3.9 Alencon Systems
16.3.11 Omnik New Energy
16.3.14 Sensata Technologies