Risen energy and Ningbo Ningdian Group signed a Framework Agreement of 75 MW PV power plant

Recently, Risen energy and Ningbo Ningdian GROUP signed the “75 MW PV power plant construction cooperation framework agreement”, mainly on the development and investment of the 75 MW photovoltaic power plant project.

Agreement shows that both sides intend to cooperate in developing, investing, constructing and operating the 75 MW photovoltaic power plant, Risen intends to occupy 75% of the shares of the project company, and Ningbo Ningdian intends to share the remaining 25% of the share in the project company. Risen energy responsible for the investment and construction of the project, the project uses battery packs which made by Ningbo Ningdian Group.

Add Comment