On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 9 hours ago - 684.39 Million Yuan! Sumec to Transfer 100% Equity of 3 Companies With PV Power Stations -
- 9 hours ago - Jolywood Rolls Out the First Piece of 182/210 Solar Cell From Its 16GW Shanxi Factory - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - LONGi Ups Silicon Wafer Price for July 2022 -
- 15 hours ago - Sungrow Rolls Out the Comprehensive PV and ESS Solutions for the Philippines’ Utility Solar Market -
- 1 day ago - 2.9 Billion Yuan! Ginlong (Solis) to Raise Funds for String Inverter Production and PV Plant Project -