On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 1 day ago - UtmoLight to Invest 5 Billion Yuan to Establish 6GW in Perovskite Solar Cell Production Capacity -
- 1 day ago - Datang Begins Construction of 2GW New Energy Delivery Project -
- 1 day ago - JA Solar Recognized Again as 100% Bankable in BloombergNEF 2021 PV Module Bankability Survey -
- 1 day ago - Three Gorges Group Begins Construction of 2.1GW Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal Project in Qinghai -
- 2 days ago - Sungrow Hits 5 GW Shipment Milestone in Latin America - 0 Comment