On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 2 hours ago - Century New Energy Network, New Energy Think Tank, and Jilin Province Wind and Solar Energy Association Rally Behind China’s Carbon Neutrality Goal -
- 3 days ago - With a Record-Breaking Third Quarter, Aiko Solar Reports 49.45% Revenue Growth in the First 9 Months of 2020 -
- 3 days ago - Talesun Solar Announces 23.56% PERC Solar Cell Conversion Efficiency -
- 3 days ago - BayWa r.e. Signs Contract to Research Hydrogen Potential -
- 3 days ago - Trina Solar Receives the World’s First IEC 62941:2019 Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Quality System Certification From TÜV Rheinland -