On June 7th, Linuo Power Group held seminar on PV Foreign Trade Frictions and Development to meet the challenges in today’s economic situation. Sun Guangbin, director of China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products was invited to give a lecture on the development of China’s machinery and electronic products as well as the PV industry. He also gave constructive suggestions on how to make best use of the state’s policy to realize resource integration. Attendees of the seminar responded that they have broadened horizon and gained knowledge through the seminar.
- 8 hours ago - LONGi, Risen Energy, and Trina Solar Among Enterprises Announced as Shortlisted Bidders for CNNCNE’s Solar Projects in 2021 -
- 13 hours ago - Trina Solar Releases TrinaTracker Vanguard 600+ Series increasing efficiency by 8% -
- 13 hours ago - Windel Capital partners with Canadian Solar to Co-Develop 1.4GWp Pipeline of Solar Projects in the UK -
- 13 hours ago - JinkoSolar Wins PV Magazine Award 2020 for Its Tiger Monofacial Module -
- 1 day ago - Shanghai Electric Strengthens Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance for Dubai MBR Solar Park Project -