On March 20th, Tibet Development and Reform Commission approved Linuo’s 20MW PV Project to be built in Shigatse. The successful approval has laid a good foundation for the exploration of market in 2012 for Linuo Solar Power Group. It has also promoted the implementation of “Solar Power Plan” in Shigatse while delivering green power to Tibet. It is said that to gain the government’s recognition and approval as soon as possible, Linuo Tibet Company has made tireless efforts to complete the application program with high quality. The Tibet Company has already set up a special team for the preparatory work in the project. The grid project has 30 WM in total. The first 10 WM was successfully completed and put into use on July 6th 2011.
- 3 days ago - SOFARSOLAR Has Been Awarded "Top Brand PV Inverter" in Poland, Brazil, and India Once Again by EuPD Research -
- 4 days ago - Hunt Perovskite Technologies Continues To Expand Patent Portfolio -
- 4 days ago - Sungrow Bags 500 MW Strategic Agreements During PV Japan Expo -
- 4 days ago - Daqo New Energy Announces Three-Year High-Purity Polysilicon Supply Agreement with Zhonghuan Semiconductor -
- 6 days ago - JA Solar Plans to Invest 5.024 Billion to Build a 20GW Crystal Pulling and Wafer Slicing Project in Baotou -