On March 20th, Tibet Development and Reform Commission approved Linuo’s 20MW PV Project to be built in Shigatse. The successful approval has laid a good foundation for the exploration of market in 2012 for Linuo Solar Power Group. It has also promoted the implementation of “Solar Power Plan” in Shigatse while delivering green power to Tibet. It is said that to gain the government’s recognition and approval as soon as possible, Linuo Tibet Company has made tireless efforts to complete the application program with high quality. The Tibet Company has already set up a special team for the preparatory work in the project. The grid project has 30 WM in total. The first 10 WM was successfully completed and put into use on July 6th 2011.
- 3 days ago - Suzhou Shijing Wins Pollution Management Bid for Runergy’s 4 GW PERC Solar Factory -
- 3 days ago - SPIC Jilin to Establish 2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries for Renewable Projects -
- 3 days ago - Shell to Invests $565 Million in Brazilian Renewable Energy Through 2025 -
- 3 days ago - 17 Renewable Companies Form Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy to Take Collective Action Towards the Full Sustainability of Renewable Energy -
- 3 days ago - CNNC to Spend 10 Billion Yuan to Build New Energy Projects Including 1.5GW in Solar -