On March 20th, Tibet Development and Reform Commission approved Linuo’s 20MW PV Project to be built in Shigatse. The successful approval has laid a good foundation for the exploration of market in 2012 for Linuo Solar Power Group. It has also promoted the implementation of “Solar Power Plan” in Shigatse while delivering green power to Tibet. It is said that to gain the government’s recognition and approval as soon as possible, Linuo Tibet Company has made tireless efforts to complete the application program with high quality. The Tibet Company has already set up a special team for the preparatory work in the project. The grid project has 30 WM in total. The first 10 WM was successfully completed and put into use on July 6th 2011.
- 5 days ago - Webinar Discussion: Next-Gen Solar Modules and Their Impact on Levelized Cost of Electricity -
- 6 days ago - Risen Energy Unveils NewT@N at SNEC 2021, the Industry's First Mass-Produced 700W High-Efficiency Power Module -
- 6 days ago - Shanghai Electric Makes Significant Progress on the CSP Tower and Parabolic Trough Plant in Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park -
- 1 week ago - PVTIME Visits APsystems at SNEC 2021 -
- 1 week ago - PVTIME Visits DAS Solar at SNEC 2021 -