JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (“JinkoSolar” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that the Company’s annual general meeting of shareholders has been rescheduled for November 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at Youlan, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China. The record date for the meeting has also been changed to October 15, 2012 (New York time) and all shareholders of the Company as of the close of business on October 15, 2012 (New York time) will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
- 3 days ago - JinkoSolar’s High-efficiency N-Type Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Sets New World Record with Highest Conversion Efficiency of 25.4% - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - SEG Solar Expanding Its Module Capacity in Cambodia -
- 5 days ago - Saule Technologies Perovskite Cells Hits Impressive 25.5% Efficiency - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Masdar Signs Agreement to Develop Solar Projects in Republic of Iraq With a Total Capacity of 1 GW -
- 5 days ago - Trina Solar Scores 100% In 2021 BNEF Bankability Survey, Ranking Top Bankable Module Supplier for 6 Consecutive Years -