JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders has been rescheduled for November 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at Youlan, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China. The record date for the meeting has also been changed to October 15, 2012 (New York time) and all shareholders of the Company as of the close of business on October 15, 2012 (New York time) will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
- 2 hours ago - JinkoSolar Awarded Top 1 Prestigious Module PV Brand in Vietnam with over 2.5GW supplied in 2020 -
- 2 hours ago - TCL Technology Delivers Strong Results for First Quarter 2021 -
- 3 hours ago - BYD Signs 275 Million Yuan Solar Module Procurement Agreement With Jiayu Solar -
- 5 hours ago - Yongxiang Photovoltaic Technology Holds Construction Site Meeting for Its 15GW Project -
- 1 day ago - JinkoSolar Updates Value-based Strategy Combining Principles, Social Responsibility and Profitability -