JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS), a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders has been rescheduled for November 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at Youlan, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China. The record date for the meeting has also been changed to October 15, 2012 (New York time) and all shareholders of the Company as of the close of business on October 15, 2012 (New York time) will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
- 1 day ago - Shipments of LONGi High-Efficiency Bifacial Modules Reach 10GW -
- 3 days ago - Trina Solar and Zhonghuan Semiconductor Sign a 6.552 Billion Yuan Purchase Agreement for 210mm Mono-Si Wafers -
- 3 days ago - Q CELLS Wins Patent Invalidation Trials in China -
- 3 days ago - Jolywood Chairman Lin Jianwei: High Efficiency, Precision Manufacturing, Cutting-Edge Equipment and Integrated Solution Paved the Road to Success for the Photovoltaic Industry in the Past Decade - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Trina Solar and Tongwei Group Complete Joint Venture to Upgrade 210 Integrated Industrial Chain -