Xu Pengfei (L), China's first individual user of grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) power, introduces PV solar batteries to his friend on the top of his flat building in Qingdao, east China's Shandong Province, Jan. 13, 2013. As Xu's "personal power plant", the eight pieces of PV solar batteries have a total installed capacity of 2 kW, with a grid-connected voltage of 220 V. It not only provides electricity for Xu's family, but also sells surplus electricity to the state grid, which has been the first successful case ever in China.
- 2 days ago - JA Solar Plans to Invest 5.024 Billion to Build a 20GW Crystal Pulling and Wafer Slicing Project in Baotou -
- 3 days ago - GCL-Poly Energy Enters Into Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement With Wuxi Shangji Automation for a Granular Silicon Production Joint Venture in Inner Mongolia -
- 3 days ago - JinkoSolar is the First Solar Company to Sign on to the Global Framework Principles for Decarbonizing Heavy Industry -
- 3 days ago - Intersect Power Chooses Long-Term Reliability and Performance; Orders up to 2.4 GW of First Solar Series 6 - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - 708kW of SOFARSOLAR Inverters Have Been Installed by Cambodia's Ministry of Transport, Showcasing Cambodia's Unlimited Potential for New Energy Development -