Xu Pengfei (L), China’s first individual user of grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) power, introduces PV solar batteries to his friend on the top of his flat building in Qingdao, east China’s Shandong Province, Jan. 13, 2013. As Xu’s “personal power plant”, the eight pieces of PV solar batteries have a total installed capacity of 2 kW, with a grid-connected voltage of 220 V. It not only provides electricity for Xu’s family, but also sells surplus electricity to the state grid, which has been the first successful case ever in China.
- 50 mins ago - JinkoSolar Organized Tiger Neo Technical Roadshow with Huawei in Vietnam -
- 5 hours ago - Recruitment! Share Value with Renesola -
- 23 hours ago - Huawei Awarded the Global First Carbon Footprint Verification for Inverters Issued by BSI -
- 23 hours ago - Trina Solar Begins Mass Production of New-Generation 430W Vertex S, Delivering Ultra-High Performance Modules for All Rooftops -
- 23 hours ago - PV ModuleTech Highlights 600W+ Modules’ Value: Top Bankability, High Energy Yield, and High Returns -