Sep 12, 2012 Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited (“Hareon Solar”, SHA.600401) in the Hareon Solar headquarter located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China. Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Huaijin Yang, CEO of Hareon Solar presented at the meeting. During the meeting, Mr. Yang introduced the production capability of Hareon Solar as well as their overseas solar projects in the United States. The three parties exchanged opinions about the current market situation and future prospects of Chinese PV industry, as well as the future cooperation opportunities in the development of solar power pipelines in China. The three parties are looking forward to this cooperation opportunity and at the same time have entered a 200MW PV projects joint development agreement. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as the investor and operator, and CTDC, as the technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Hareon Solar both in China and abroad.
- 3 days ago - Suzhou Shijing Wins Pollution Management Bid for Runergy’s 4 GW PERC Solar Factory -
- 3 days ago - SPIC Jilin to Establish 2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries for Renewable Projects -
- 3 days ago - Shell to Invests $565 Million in Brazilian Renewable Energy Through 2025 -
- 3 days ago - 17 Renewable Companies Form Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy to Take Collective Action Towards the Full Sustainability of Renewable Energy -
- 3 days ago - CNNC to Spend 10 Billion Yuan to Build New Energy Projects Including 1.5GW in Solar -