Sep 12, 2012 Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group ("CMNE") and China Technology Development Group Corporation ("CTDC", NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited ("Hareon Solar", SHA.600401) in the Hareon Solar headquarter located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China. Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Huaijin Yang, CEO of Hareon Solar presented at the meeting. During the meeting, Mr. Yang introduced the production capability of Hareon Solar as well as their overseas solar projects in the United States. The three parties exchanged opinions about the current market situation and future prospects of Chinese PV industry, as well as the future cooperation opportunities in the development of solar power pipelines in China. The three parties are looking forward to this cooperation opportunity and at the same time have entered a 200MW PV projects joint development agreement. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as the investor and operator, and CTDC, as the technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Hareon Solar both in China and abroad.
- 4 hours ago - China Plans to Increase Renewable Energy Use in Order to Meet 30/60 Carbon Goals -
- 7 hours ago - First Applied Materials Posts Q1 2021 Financials -
- 11 hours ago - Intel Unveils Its Largest Solar Farm Outside US -
- 12 hours ago - Recurrent Energy Breaks Ground on 100 MW Sunflower Solar Project -
- 1 day ago - Q CELLS Supplies 287 MW of Modules for Large-Scale Solar Project in Angola -