Sep 12, 2012 Jiangsu, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Hareon Solar Technology Company Limited (“Hareon Solar”, SHA.600401) in the Hareon Solar headquarter located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China. Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Huaijin Yang, CEO of Hareon Solar presented at the meeting. During the meeting, Mr. Yang introduced the production capability of Hareon Solar as well as their overseas solar projects in the United States. The three parties exchanged opinions about the current market situation and future prospects of Chinese PV industry, as well as the future cooperation opportunities in the development of solar power pipelines in China. The three parties are looking forward to this cooperation opportunity and at the same time have entered a 200MW PV projects joint development agreement. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as the investor and operator, and CTDC, as the technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Hareon Solar both in China and abroad.
- 2 days ago - With a Record-Breaking Third Quarter, Aiko Solar Reports 49.45% Revenue Growth in the First 9 Months of 2020 -
- 2 days ago - Talesun Solar Announces 23.56% PERC Solar Cell Conversion Efficiency -
- 2 days ago - BayWa r.e. Signs Contract to Research Hydrogen Potential -
- 2 days ago - Trina Solar Receives the World’s First IEC 62941:2019 Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Quality System Certification From TÜV Rheinland -
- 2 days ago - LONGi Supplies 101 MW Bifacial Modules for an Ultra-Large Power Plant in Chile -