Zhejiang, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Astronergy Company Limited (“Astronergy”). The meeting was held in the headquarter of Astronergy in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China and was attended by: Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Zhanwei Qiu, General Manager of Astronergy. During the meeting, Mr. Qiu gave a detailed introduction of Astronergy’s four major business lines and the three parties conducted an in-depth discussion about the cooperation opportunities in developing large scale solar projects in the future. CMNE and Astronergy entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 500MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Astronergy both in China and abroad.
- 4 hours ago - Century New Energy Network, New Energy Think Tank, and Jilin Province Wind and Solar Energy Association Rally Behind China’s Carbon Neutrality Goal -
- 3 days ago - With a Record-Breaking Third Quarter, Aiko Solar Reports 49.45% Revenue Growth in the First 9 Months of 2020 -
- 3 days ago - Talesun Solar Announces 23.56% PERC Solar Cell Conversion Efficiency -
- 3 days ago - BayWa r.e. Signs Contract to Research Hydrogen Potential -
- 3 days ago - Trina Solar Receives the World’s First IEC 62941:2019 Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Quality System Certification From TÜV Rheinland -