Zhejiang, China – China Merchants New Energy Group ("CMNE") and China Technology Development Group Corporation ("CTDC", NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Astronergy Company Limited ("Astronergy"). The meeting was held in the headquarter of Astronergy in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China and was attended by: Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Zhanwei Qiu, General Manager of Astronergy. During the meeting, Mr. Qiu gave a detailed introduction of Astronergy's four major business lines and the three parties conducted an in-depth discussion about the cooperation opportunities in developing large scale solar projects in the future. CMNE and Astronergy entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 500MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Astronergy both in China and abroad.
- 2 days ago - Blue Elephant Energy and UKA Enter Into a 500 MWp Solar Development Cooperation for Projects in Germany -
- 2 days ago - LONGi Wafer Price Uptrend Continues -
- 2 days ago - Hongkong Land Invests in Sustainability, as the Group Signs HK$6.85 Billion Sustainability-Linked Loans -
- 2 days ago - Solar Tracker Maker Arctech Ushers in a New Era with Rebranding -
- 2 days ago - TBEA Plans to Increase Polysilicon Production by up to 100,000 MT/Year Through Technology Transformation -