Zhejiang, China – China Merchants New Energy Group (“CMNE”) and China Technology Development Group Corporation (“CTDC”, NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Astronergy Company Limited (“Astronergy”). The meeting was held in the headquarter of Astronergy in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China and was attended by: Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Zhanwei Qiu, General Manager of Astronergy. During the meeting, Mr. Qiu gave a detailed introduction of Astronergy’s four major business lines and the three parties conducted an in-depth discussion about the cooperation opportunities in developing large scale solar projects in the future. CMNE and Astronergy entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 500MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Astronergy both in China and abroad.
- 1 day ago - New York Governor Announces Expanded NY-Sun Program to Achieve at Least 10 Gigawatts of Solar Energy by 2030 -
- 1 day ago - National Bureau of Statistics of China: Energy Production in August of 2021 -
- 1 day ago - Talen Energy Corporation and Cumulus Growth Secure $175 Million of Capital from Orion Energy Partners -
- 1 day ago - Lightsource bp Further Accelerating Growth, Now Targeting 25GW Solar Developments by 2025 -
- 5 days ago - Growatt Partners With Microgreen to Expand Market Reach in Canada -