Zhejiang, China – China Merchants New Energy Group ("CMNE") and China Technology Development Group Corporation ("CTDC", NASDAQ: CTDC) meet with Astronergy Company Limited ("Astronergy"). The meeting was held in the headquarter of Astronergy in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China and was attended by: Alan Li, Chairman and CEO of CMNE, Sean Liaw, President of CTDC, and Zhanwei Qiu, General Manager of Astronergy. During the meeting, Mr. Qiu gave a detailed introduction of Astronergy's four major business lines and the three parties conducted an in-depth discussion about the cooperation opportunities in developing large scale solar projects in the future. CMNE and Astronergy entered into a cooperation framework agreement to develop 500MW of PV projects. Within the next 3 years, CMNE, as investor and operator, and CTDC, as technology service provider, will jointly develop solar power projects together with Astronergy both in China and abroad.
- 1 day ago - LONGi, Risen Energy, and Trina Solar Among Enterprises Announced as Shortlisted Bidders for CNNCNE’s Solar Projects in 2021 -
- 1 day ago - Trina Solar Releases TrinaTracker Vanguard 600+ Series increasing efficiency by 8% -
- 1 day ago - Windel Capital partners with Canadian Solar to Co-Develop 1.4GWp Pipeline of Solar Projects in the UK -
- 1 day ago - JinkoSolar Wins PV Magazine Award 2020 for Its Tiger Monofacial Module -
- 2 days ago - Shanghai Electric Strengthens Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance for Dubai MBR Solar Park Project -